Day 1: Jillian Michaels: Body Revolution

Today I am extremely tired, I am an anemic, and I also have adrenal gland problems. I did manage to do the whole 30 mins of the the Phase 1 Workout 1 disc done. it's not as bad as I thought, I just need to find the motivation to keep it going. I have stopped drinking Dr. Pepper...which is soooooo freaking hard to do. I do know that I need to get better for myself and mu kids. I no longer like the way I look in pictures, and it's time for a change...I feel so fat and disgusting it isn't even and kind of funny. I know this will be hard, but I NEED to do what's best for me to be healthy and happy.

I currently weigh a whopping 186.2 pounds and my BMI is about 29.4...which is way to much! I will be updating this blog just about every day for the next 12 weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ginas Skinny Recipes

Well....